Night Photography Workshop

FAQ
 

Where does the Workshop take place?
At Kingston Upon Thames

When does the Workshop run?
Evenings and weekends.by arrangement all year round.
The exact starting time times of the course varies throughout the year to ensure that it is dark enough.

How long is the Workshop?
Two and a half hours

What Will I need to Bring?
A DSLR camera with a fully charged battery and a memory card capable of storing at least 100 images.
A tripod.

How many people will be at the Workshop?
A maximum of five

 

Suitable for anyone who understands the basics of their camera and settings. If you are a complete beginner I recommend taking my Beginners Photography Course first.


In this workshop you will learn....
 

  • The appropriate settings for night photography
  • Using Manual Mode
  • Long Shutter Speeds
  • Using the self timer
  • Creating Light trails
  • Reducing camera vibration for sharper images
  • Creating Starbursts
  • Using a zoom lens for special effects
  • Basic light painting to enhance a scene
  • Basic composition
Night Photography Workshop
39.00
Quantity:
Buy Now

Cancellations
 

If you cancel your booking more than 24 hours prior to the date and time agreed, I will refund your money in full.

If you cancel with less than 24 hours to the Workshop I will retain 20% of the fee and refund you the remaining 80%

If I have to cancel the workshop for any reason, I will offer you an alternative date or a full refund, whichever you prefer.